MEET THE EVALUATORS
- Graduated in Electronic Engineering from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (1995), MSc in Energy Planning from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (2001) and Ph.D. (2007) in the same institution. Both in the dissertation as a doctoral thesis on aspects of wind generation were discussed in Brazil with public policy proposals for its development. In the period from 2003 to 2004 held the extension course in wind energy in Germany by INWENT Institute. Contributed to several books with chapters on wind energy in Brazil and in the world beyond publication of many international articles on the subject. Has been working since 1995 to date in related Reference Center for Solar Energy and Wind Sergio de Salvo Brito activities - CRESESB. In 2006 became part of the body of researchers from the Research Center for Energy - CEPEL which operates projects in wind power and solar photovoltaic.
- Graduate and post-graduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Brasilia. Currently works as Specialist Sector Competitiveness Project in the Brazilian Agency for Industrial Development (ABDI), which makes up the staff of the Coordination of Energy, developing projects in Photovoltaic and Wind Energy sectors. Previously, he worked with strategic planning in the Federal Council of Engineering and Agronomy (Confea). Activities also played in the commercial area along the private sector, where he worked for companies such as Vivo, Ticket Services and Banco Fiat.
Rafael Takasaki Carvalho
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from the UFSC in 2000. Master in Electrical Engineering at UFSC in 2003. He is currently Professor of Electrical Systems Planning in the Unisociesc.
- Experience over 13 years in Eletrosul acting in planning the expansion of the electric system. During this period he served almost five years as an engineer for transmission expansion studies, 1 year in the generation expansion study management and market and 7 years in general management of planning studies. He currently serves on the coordinating system planning in the Engineering Consultancy and Project Structuring.
- He participated in working groups in the areas CCPE, EPE, ONS, Eletrobras, Abrate and Abeeólica in various areas of expansion of transmission, generation and electricity market. Currently coordinates the Expansion Task Force Abrate and is national coordinator of transmission by Bracier.
Marcio Pereira Giannini
- Economist (IE / UFRJ) and a PhD in Energy and Environmental Planning (COPPE / UFRJ) and internship at the University of California (Berkeley 2015). Researcher at the Center for Energy Research (Eletrobras Cepel) since the year 2000 has developed lines of research in the following themes: market renewable energy sources in Brazil; regulatory aspects of the electricity sector; indicators of corporate sustainability, investment analysis in renewable energy sources; impact assessment for infrastructure projects; among others. Member of the editorial board of the journal Technology and Business in Oil (Oil Tn). Speaker and consultant in the area of energy and sustainability. Jointly authored and co-authored several national and international publications as well as being international journal reviewer.